Dealing with it!

Its hard when you know someone
you care about doesn't care about you anymore.
 its harder when you see them
 with someone else right in front of you.

I guess moving away from you
was hard but trying not to think
about you every single day is harder.
you often cross my mind on silly little things
 we used to do or i imagine how it would be
when we meet in future.

Even Though its just my imagination
i feel sad to imagine you with anyone else than me
 which isn't suppose to happen.
 I swear i have told myself to forget about you
 but sometimes things  just doesn't work the way i want.


I always thought i am strong,
 way strong until i realize
 i am the weak one here.
Forgetting  you  you wasn't suppose to be hard,
moreover getting over you should be piece of cake
But i am still dealing with it as it's first day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again