Memories!!

Asked to leave you once
And I did it without second thought
You asked me to never call you
I had no option than to stop
I wanted to try but then
You closed most of them gate one by one

I don’t know whether I am going crazy
Or everything is just screwing me
All I wanted was warmth of your hug
Not this lonely nights and overwhelming sadness

You promised you will be there for me
No matter what happens
When I was in need, I never could see you there
One of plate in my table is still empty

Missing and thinking about you
Is like my daily schedule every single day
I wish we didn’t end up like we did
Those silence tears and unspoken words
Are killing me every second


I wish we never met sometime but
Then I adore those memories with you
Those silly little things I loved about you
Still haunts me down
Nothing feels good when you are not around
Maybe this is what they call one sided love
As I loved you with whole of my heart
And all I got in back was heart broken down into million pieces


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!