Drowing

This madness is over my head,
Best that i was hoping mine ,
is no longer with me ,
or never was mine

Those cute little things , you used to do
still hunts me down every single day
Lonely night with flooding memories
Is Hardest things to handle for me

Dates and places playing game with me
I remember every single time we spent together
Like it was just yesterday
I would like to lie myself to say that you are mine
but then reality reminds me side of my bed is empty

That cold heart of yours is best thing i have had
i go back to time every single second
and i would do  anything to re-live it again
Because you are the best thing ever happened to me
It's my mind that hears what i want to hear
it's my heart that gets lost in world of imagination
of you and me being together again

I thought i was stronger one among us
but guess i have never been so wrong
as i am still struggling getting over you
Every things around me have memories with you
That wont just fade away.
Feel like i am drowing,
Drowing in the love that never exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!