Curl up

Bed seems to be bigger for me now
Dimmed those lights, lightened up my smoke
I watch those smoke pass by
While i spend another sleepless night

I keep saying i don’t need lover
I am fine the way i am
But deep down i am just waiting for you
I can’t deny what my heart wants

Am i the only one with sleepless night
Mind full of thoughts and hollow heart
I just can’t keep up with everything
Feels like i am lost within my own fight

I don’t belong in this bed
While i am the victim of broken heart
I light up my cigarettes one after another
Just to forget everything for awhile

Early morning hangover are harder
To deal with day by day
Whisky in my aching bone
Cant take it anymore

I think its time you free me
From this misery and sadness
Let me feel your breathe one last time
Before i curl up and die...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!