Departed my Soul

Departed my Soul,
 crushed my heart
i am in the middle of nowhere
those memories ain't going to disappear
i thought i can't live without you

i am smiling love
 but i have this hollow heart
it's hard to handle
 this overwhelming and
never fading sadness
that's laying down deep down in my heart


What can i do for this?
 why don't you explain it to me
you are living your life
 while i am here trying to forget you
lighting out one cigarettes after another
a bottle of whisky seems to be less

and the girl standing at
corner of bar is just another person
who is smiling about her life.
Everytime i close my eyes
those flashes of memory i have had with you


starts flowing like stream
 flowing down the hill
and deep down i feel
the same sorrow again like its the first day
oh love what have paid  me back
for my never ending love for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!