Feelings

It's hard when you know someone you care about doesn't care about you anymore. it's harder when you see them with someone else right in front of you. I guess moving away from you was hard but trying not to think about you every single day is harder. you often cross my mind on silly little things we used to do or i imagine how it would be when we meet in future. Even Though it's just my imagination  i feel sad to imagine you with anyone else than me which isn't suppose to happen. I swear i have told myself to forget about you but sometimes things  just doesn't work the way i want.
I always thought i am strong, way strong until i realize i am the weak one here. Forgetting  you  you wasn't suppose to be hard, moreover getting over you should be piece of cake but i am still dealing with it.

I wish time will come when i don't think about when i wake up or before going to sleep. I know i have been out with other girls as well but i still cant get you off my mind and i am tired of faking. They think i am happy with them but deep down there is this overwhelming sadness.
Everytime i talk with any girl, i would compare her with you and after every comparison i reach same conclusion that you are way better than any other girl i talk with. i don't know whether  it's because  i love you or you are really better than other girl i have met so far.


"Time heals everything" i have heard this thing more than 100 times. i want time to heal wound i have deep inside. i don't know when time will heal. i was the type of guy that wouldnt believe on destiny. i always believed that destiny depends on how person works out for himself. But after we broke up, i figured there is sometime called destiny or i should call supernatural because  i did everything i could possibly do to make this work but it didn't.I guess that was our destiny to depart from each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!