False Destiny


It's hard when you know someone you care about
doesn't care about you anymore
it's harder when you see them
with someone else right in front of you
I guess
moving away from you was hard
but trying not to think about you every single day is harder
you often cross my mind
on silly little things we used to do or
I imagine how it would be
when we meet in future
Even Though it's just my imagination
I feel sad to imagine you
with anyone else than me
which isn't suppose to happen
I swear i have told myself to forget about you
but sometimes things  just doesn't work the way i want
I always thought i am strong
way strong until i realize i am the weak one here
Forgetting  you  you wasn't suppose to be hard
more over getting over you
should be piece of cake but i am still dealing with it
I wish time will come
when i don't think about when i wake up or before going to sleep
I know i have been out with other girls as well
but i still cant get you off my mind and i am tired of faking
They think i am happy with them
but deep down there is this overwhelming sadness
Everytime i talk with any girl
I would compare her with you
and after every comparison
I reach same conclusion that you are way better than any other girl I talk with
I don't know whether  it's because
I love you or
you are really better than other girl I have met so far


"Time heals everything"
I have heard this thing more than 100 times
I want time to heal the wound I have deep inside
I don't know when time will heal
I was the type of guy that wouldnt believe in destiny
I always believed that destiny depending on how the person works out for himself
But after we broke up
I figured there is sometime called destiny or
I should call supernatural
Because  I did everything I could possibly do to make this work but it didn't
I guess that was our destiny to depart from each other

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!