My Unborn Child


You were/are so sweet, Innocent and pure, but,
I never got to tell you how much I loved you
I never got to hold you
I never got to kiss you
I never got to hug you
never got to rock you to sleep and sing to you
I lost so much of me when I lost you
you have a place in my heart and always will
I wish I could of gotten to hold ur hand
to teach you how to walk
to teach you how to talk
But I never got to
You are now a beautiful soul watching over your brother and I
God wanted a small miracle that was strong and small and he got one
I will always love you no matter what
I know you're in a better place now
but it still hurts as much as when I found out I lost my unborn baby


Mackenzii Clark



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!