Here is the thing!!!!

Here is the thing,
I know i can't let you go ,
but I keep on trying
I know I can't forget you
but I have nothing better
than to try every single day.

I think i have forgotten  you completely
and i have moved on
but you are still in mind
whenever i am  abit free.

you are the person i think about
and wonder what would happen
if we were together in future.
I want us to be together
no matter where i am or what i am doing,
but at the same time i also need
to convince myself that
you are never coming back to me.


i have read " hardest decision in life is
whether to give up or try harder",
i have reached somewhere
at the same point and i have no idea what to do.

I think i am over you but
i still compare every girl i talk to with you
every time i come to conclusion
that you are way better than she is.

Sometime i wish i could format
my brain but at the same time
i adore those memory i have had with you.
All i know is you are the best thing
that has ever happened to me!
and i will adore those memory
we have had together till the end of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!