Changing

You always asked reasons to love you
But i never had answers for those questions
Now, you are gone and i can see you changing
Feels like i don’t know you anymore

I loved you for the lovely heart you had
Not the cold hearted person you have become
I loved caring part of you
Not the one who uses harsh word

I loved a girl who knew how to make love
Not the one who doesn’t look back at me
I loved the girl who promised to be together till the end
Not the liar that you are now

I want to adore and preserve those memories
Memories where i see you as perfect person
I don’t want to remember or see current you
While the earth is rotating every single day
So u have changed with 700 turns of life
But why am i the only who is still stuck in past.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!