Loved a GoodBye

I loved a goodbye
 not knowing i will be hurt,
i  felt so cold when you are gone
i kept my heart for sale
knowing it will be used,

Teared apart and
 screwed like its nothing,
trying hard every single
to collect those pieces
trying to move on,
 get over you

twisted my brain,
broken my heart
trying to figure out
how to get out of
this alive and breathing

those smiles i had has faded away,
 people i used to spend time are no longer around
this loneliness is just getting hard
 to handle every single day

i don't even know whether
 to curse it or embrace it
i just spend another day
with bottle and hoe at bar
and my cigarettes are
running one after another
 trying to forget her

i wonder whether
 it's same with her
or she is already living her life
because you cross you mind
every single second.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!