Drowning

Look at those stars shining all bright
like there wont be sun coming up tomorrow
you love, was the sun of my life
now are you gone all i have got is dark

promised to be with me till the end
now i look at my side i don't see you there
where are you love? what are you doing?
don't you miss me, like i do?
oh love, come back to me
this life seems to be incomplete without you.

doesn't matter whether its middle of night
or sunny bright day light
you are always in my mind,
its like i can't think of anything else than you
I thought we were gonna last together forever
blinded by love or your fake words
i didn't see what was coming

Now, i am paying it back with broken heart
missing you all the time,
hoping it to end and make out alive
oh love, why do i miss you so much
when i have hundreds of reason of smile
oh love, explain me why i care about you?
when i can care about people who cares for me.
Maybe that's why people say" love is 7th sense which destroys all 6th sense."
i feel like i am drowning every single
oh love, will  you ever come back to me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!