My Love for you!

Every single night i lay down in my bed
Trying to sleep, forcing my eyes to shut
Pictures and memories of you
Starts flooding in my brain


Like stream and rivers in some wild forest
I start remembering every moment with you 
Where we were happy like a small child
We didn’t ask anything more than each other company

Time has passed so much now
I might have grown taller 
Lost my hair and lost some weight
But i am still the same person you loved

Every time those memories start flooding
i can’t help it but to smile at them
Still the place we used to meet
Fits us perfectly like it used to

I see you trying to grow inside me
Inside my thought, inside my heart again
Seems like the more time and distance
You try to put between us
More closer you grow in my heart.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!