Friends to lovers

Among all those people in this earth
you the one who cross my path
talking with you every single day
makes things easy to handle
you are there to comfort me in my hard times
just listening to me while i blabber about the pain
or just my anger on someone

I don't know if i can ask anything more than that
you share my highs and lows
Sharing my pain, my happiness
is little easy to go on every day
oh stranger, now we are sharing a special bond
I don't think i can go a day without talking with you


you are lighting up my life with colors again
making me feel like there is no one else like me
i smile like idiots on your silly jokes
you call me with most useless name
but that doesn't hurt no more
feels like i am back to world once more
oh stranger, i don't know if i will be able
to meet you ever in this life.
But i just wanna take a second of my life
to thank you from bottom my heart for being there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!