They Said

They said, it's better late than never
All I gotta say is “it’s too late now”
Tried to give you the best of me
But now I wonder whether u got
Best or fool of me

I tried everything I possibly could
To make our relationship work
But all I got for my work
Was loneliness and broken heart

There was time when i would
Give anything for you word
But the time is long gone
And now all i can say for you
Is to move on like u said to me

Time and tide waits for no one
So i did change with time
And i am glad i was finally able
To say same shit u said to me


I am no longer the one you used to know
I have changed myself over years
Learned to live my life the way i wanted
Where there is no place for you

Happier i was when i was with you
But i also learned to put up smile
Gave up on everything that i had
And you gave up on me
Though i have love for you in my heart
I can’t walk the same road again
Knowing there is no good end to it








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!