Unspoken

Messed it up when I had chances
Here I am wishing I could re-do it again
I know I shouldn’t have said those things
But then you know I am just amateur

I see you fading away every single moment
I have so many things I want to say
I just don’t know how to put in words
You always knew I was never good with words
Expressing my feeling is not cup of my tea

I want us to be together now and forever
You are the girl I want to spend my rest of my life with
Person I want to wake up and see by my side
I know things were different but i am changed man now
You are all I ever wanted in my life

Smartest you are then why do you act like kid
Can’t you see pain in my eyes?
Those unspoken words still hunt me down
Just because I don’t know how to explain it to you

I just wish you could read me like book
Figure it out what I am going through
You choose someone else over me
I wish I was happy with it
But then my heart just doesn’t want to feel the same
I just want to say i was wrong
And I am figuring it out now
I would do things again and again for you
This guilt, those unspoken words
Are killing me every single second





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!