Restless thinking!

Middle of night, I can’t go to sleep
Messed up life without destination
I can’t see path ahead
Restlessness taking over my life
Those wolfs by lonely forest are howling
Shivered to take next step

Sometimes I wish there was someone
Someone to guide me through
Someone to say it’s alright,
I am just a kid trying to figure out
How am I suppose to live this life
If I have no idea how to live it


I can’t find anyone to shout out
Suffocating thinking about everything
I need shoulder to lay my head on
And a hand to hold when I am low
To be person by my side
Help me through ups and downs
Oh love, where are you?
I am all alone in this world without you.
Hope to meet you soon and explain all about this
So that u can listen like a kid

With no idea what I am talking about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make me feel loved again

Smile Again

Dealing with it!